Here are just a few that caught our eye. Note, excursions fees are additional:
La Bufadora Adventure
- Depart from the harbor as your local excursion guide explains some of the history behind Ensenada and it’s surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a close look at the picturesque Plaza Civica and all the statues of famous Mexican heroes.
- See the elegant Riviera Del Pacifico on your way to the scenic area of Punta Banda, the home of La Bufadora, for wonderful picture opportunities and flea market shopping.
- Visit Ensenada’s main shopping district or return directly back to the ship.
- Starting At: $35.99 / Person
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Activity Level: Easy
- Begin with a short scenic drive along the majestic coastline en route to the resort.
- Visit the resort’s Mexican Culture Museum which houses a collection of Pre-Columbian artifacts, paintings, and jewelry from the Olmec, Aztec, Zapotec, and Maya civilizations.
- Enjoy all of the resort’s amenities as you desire.
- Sunbathe in one of the lounge chairs, swim in the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi
- Join the friendly staff for fun games and savor Mexican dishes at the buffet lunch.
- Have the option to be dropped off in the downtown area for shopping.
- Note: Buffet lunch is included; drinks are available for purchase. A swimsuit, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended. Guests wishing to stay downtown will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.
- Starting At: $54.99
- Duration:5.5 Hours
- Activity Level: Easy
Bufadora Kayak Tour
- Take a bus ride to the quaint village of Bufadora. Pass through the city of Ensenada’s many colorful buildings, cultural monuments and shops.
- See the large, open fields of wildflowers and spectacular views of the ruggedly beautiful coastline. Arrive at your destination, Bufadora Cove on the Punta Banda peninsula.
- Receive a safety briefing and equipment instruction from your English-speaking guides. Launch your kayaks for a 60-minute marine-Eco experience.
- View a world abundant in colorful marine life below the surface of Bufadora’s crystal clear waters.
- Paddle to the cove as you Kayak to the largest natural blowhole in the world.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs. Kayaking is very physically demanding – guests should be in good physical condition.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Kayak equipment, 3mm shorty wetsuit, personal flotation device and sandals are included. Please bring a towel.
- Changing facilities and complimentary lockers are available.
- Starting At: $89.99 / Person
- Duration:4 Hours
- Activity Level: Difficult
Baja Bandidos Horseback Trail
- Arrive at the beautiful Rancho Los Bandidos Stables; home to 55 healthy, happy horses.
- Your leisurely trail ride will wind through the beautiful hills of San Miguel where the Kumeyayy Indians once resided.
- Overlook the magnificent views of Salsipuedes Bay, the Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Ensenada.
- Visit our Gift Shop and take a walk through our beautiful Cactus Gardens.
- Delight in the breathtaking views of the Gold Coast and, upon your return on the same trail to Rancho Los Bandidos, relax and enjoy a traditional snack and a beverage.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 220 lbs. (strictly enforced).
- The minimum height is 57 inches (strictly enforced).
- Minimum age required is 8 years old (strictly enforced).
- Closed-toe shoes are required; Long pants are recommended.
- Helmets are mandatory during the ride.
- Pregnant women, and those guests who suffer from back/neck or knee injures are not permitted on this excursion.
- Starting At: $71.99 / Person
- Port:Ensenada, Mexico
- Duration:3 Hours
- Activity Level: Moderate